Operation Healthy Teeth
Make the Pain Go Away
Diseased teeth and gums – Utah children’s #1 health issue
- Mouth and tooth pain is one of the top ten reasons kids miss school
- Tooth decay is the most common chronic disease of childhood
- Left untreated, a child suffers. . .
- problems eating and speaking
- serious infection
- unwillingness to play
- inability to concentrate and learn
Children, pre-K through 12th grade, get the urgent dental treatment they need through Assistance League and our participating dentist and orthodontic partners. This program helps those without other means, whose family makes too much money to qualify for CHIP, Medicaid or other resources but not enough money to purchase dental insurance.
Assistance League Operation Healthy Teeth
Making smiles better since 2005
Need your Support
Your donation of $1,000 provides critical dental treatment for one child in pain.